EP 04: Selling Without Being Salesy
As an online coach, one of the most common pain points Nicole sees other coaches facing is the fear of being too salesy. We have all experienced someone coming on too strong with their sales pitch before even understanding your needs as a customer, and it is usually not a pleasant experience. So today, Nicole will be discussing sales from a tactical, strategic, and mindset perspective so you can finally sell those high-ticket offers without any shame.
Listen in as she explains how to shift your thinking about sales—because selling is essential to business success and growth. You will learn the importance of leading with value first, why you must understand what you are selling, and how to differentiate yourself through your sales pitch as well as your content. If you’re ready to grow your business but you are afraid of sounding salesy, this is the episode for you!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why selling is not something to be ashamed of. (3:20)
- How to explore (and shift) your mindset around sales and sounding salesy. (6:35)
- Why you must lead with value first. (12:18)
- The importance of understanding what you’re selling. (17:10)
- How to differentiate yourself through your content. (21:18)
- What makes finding out what drives you so crucial. (24:30)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“When it comes to sales, so much of it is in our minds.” – Nicole Spencer
“The truth about sales is that they are required for business and for helping people.” – Nicole Spencer
“Free doesn’t get anybody anywhere.” – Nicole Spencer