EP 05: Predictions for Coaching Business Success in 2021 & Beyond
When it comes to building and growing a business, many people get caught up trying to find shortcuts or looking for easy funnels. And while this might have worked in years past, times have changed. Luckily, Nicole has always kept her eye on industry trends, and today she will be sharing her observations on what is going on in the sales, marketing, and business-building space, as well as her predictions for what will continue to be the trend.
Listen in as she explains what will move the needle forward in your business now and in the future. You will learn the importance of creating those deeper connections with your clients, the benefit of observing what your competitors are doing (and how you can do it differently), and why Nicole believes you have to work for your sales.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why it is important to keep an eye on industry trends. (1:36)
- How marketing and ads have changed over the years. (5:03)
- What will move the needle forward in your business the fastest. (7:23)
- Why you must add value before pitching a sale. (10:49)
- The different stages of buying awareness. (12:40)
- Why close, personal touchpoints are the answer. (18:00)
- Why you have to build a relationship with your clients. (20:50)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“It’s about being more accessible before you even pitch a sale.” – Nicole Spencer
“It is the non-scalable things that will make the biggest difference.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you want to grow to the next level, you’ve got to grow next level relationships.” – Nicole Spencer