Building an online coaching business can be a roller-coaster ride, but it’s easy to get caught up in the flashy aspects and neglect the nuts and bolts. In this episode, Nicole encourages you to embrace and focus on the hard things first, because if you’re not prioritizing the essentials, everything else is wasted effort.
Listen in as Nicole emphasizes the importance of focusing on offer creation, messaging, packaging, pricing, and the inner workings of your business, rather than falling into the trap of perfecting your website or Instagram grid. You will discover how to prioritize your time and resources for maximum impact, and achieve the business success you’ve always dreamed of!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the concept of the monkey and the pedestal is and how it relates to growing your business. (2:30)
- Why we should always do the hard thing first. (4:50)
- The most important things to focus on in your business first. (5:35)
- How to avoid wasting time in your business. (9:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Focusing on the lowest hanging fruit first in your business is absolutely the wrong way to go about it.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Attack the hard thing first.” – Nicole Spencer
- “If you can not solve for the hard things first, then everything else was a wasted effort anyway.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- The 7-Figure Business Coach Certification
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros