EP 12: Why FB is Better Than IG for Building an Online Coaching Business
Most coaches and business owners in this day and age use Instagram as their social media of choice, stating that Facebook is a “dying platform.” However, in Nicole’s experience, that is simply not the case. Today she will be sharing her reasoning as to why she believes Facebook is a more reliable and profitable platform to grow your online coaching business.
Listen in as she shares how to use Facebook properly so you do not miss out on any engagement and can effectively use all the tools you have available. You will learn why live video is beneficial to use, the importance of shareable content and what your end goal should be when using social platforms.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Facebook is a better platform for growing your online business. (2:20)
- The importance of understanding where your soul mate clients are hanging out. (5:44)
- Why Facebook will get you better results long term (and short term too!). (7:00)
- How shareable content is on Facebook – and why that’s important. (12:40)
- Why email lists are essential to business growth. (17:02)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“45% of Instagram accounts are fake… versus 5% on Facebook.” – Nicole Spencer
“Live video is one of the most important tools for building and growing an online coaching business.” – Nicole Spencer
“Email lists are one of the most important assets in your business.” – Nicole Spencer