Are you a coach who is yet to reach the coveted six-figure mark consistently in your online coaching business? If so, this episode is tailor-made for you. Join Nicole as she draws from her vast experience coaching nearly 3,000 clients and shares crucial insights specifically designed for those in the pre-six-figure stage. In the early phases of building an online coaching business, it’s vital to have the right support, but what you truly need might surprise you.
Forget one-on-one coaching for now—what you need is a solid process that works. When you’re just starting, there’s so much you don’t know, and a custom strategy may not be the most effective solution. Instead, Nicole reveals why group coaching is the secret sauce for beginners. With more brains around you, you’ll learn faster, and it’s far more cost-effective. Embrace the power of a supportive community, forge valuable connections, benefit from accountability, and network with like-minded individuals. As you grow, these connections can even lead to lucrative business partnerships and long-lasting friendships.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of having support when building an online coaching business. (1:00)
- Why you need a process before anything else. (4:20)
- The biggest benefit of being in a group coaching program. (5:15)
- Why group coaching is so much more beneficial if you’re a beginner. (8:35)
- The power of community and networking. (11:00)
- The two programs that changed Nicole’s life the most. (15:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “You need to have support when building an online coaching business.” – Nicole Spencer
- “A very experienced business coach is going to charge a lot.” – Nicole Spencer
- “You have to have the highest level of personal responsibility, accountability, resourcefulness, and willingness to learn things, do things, and try things if you’re going to be a successful entrepreneur.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Free Training: How to Build An Online Coaching Business to 6 Figures in 3-6 Months