Do you find yourself constantly delaying the launch of your coaching business, waiting for that elusive “perfect moment” to start? In this episode, Nicole delves into the common misconceptions and self-imposed barriers that often hinder aspiring coaches from taking the leap into entrepreneurship. She debunks the myths that lead to procrastination and delay tactics, emphasizing the importance of clarity in your coaching niche and target audience.
Listen in as Nicole shares valuable insights on how to overcome imposter syndrome and the fear of failure, allowing you to transition from dreaming to doing in your coaching journey. You will learn strategies to manage thought processes, make impactful decisions, and treat your coaching business as a thriving ecosystem for success.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What you need to have in place before starting your business. (3:30)
- How to stop your fear from holding you back. (6:00)
- Steps to take to get you out of this mindset. (8:00)
- How to get closer to your goals. (10:00)
- Why you should never use delay tactics on your business. (12:45)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “When we tell ourselves these lies that prevent us from taking the big and scary action, it feels true for us. But almost always, it is a fear of investing. It can be a fear of failure, impostor syndrome, or a combination of all of them.” – Nicole Spencer
- “So, when we tell ourselves that there is something we need to do before we begin, as long as we have determined who we want to work with and what problem we want to help them solve, it is literally a delay tactic.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Treat your business like the ecosystem that it is.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Coaching Business Growth Assessment
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Free Training: How to Build An Online Coaching Business to 6 Figures in 3-6 Months