There are a lot of misconceptions in the online coaching space about what it takes to grow a coaching business. However, one of the most common mistakes online coaches make is thinking that the missing link in scaling their business is paid ads. So, in this episode, Nicole will be explaining why you must master organic marketing before you run paid ads for your business.
Listen in as Nicole shares how being consistent with your organic marketing will allow you to have a steady flow of leads and clients. You will learn the importance of having realistic expectations, why you need support in achieving your goals and what exactly an organic marketing strategy looks like.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why paid ads are not the missing link to growing your business. (1:10)
- The importance of consistent organic marketing. (3:45)
- Why online coaches have such a high turnover. (5:35)
- What an organic marketing strategy looks like. (7:10)
- What makes organic marketing effective. (9:26)
- Why the things that used to work, don’t work anymore. (13:26)
- The importance of getting clear on your organic marketing strategy. (14:25)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“If you are consistent with your organic marketing… you’re never going to run out of leads and you’re never going to run out of potential clients.” – Nicole Spencer
“What will never go out of style is trust and relationships, and you can’t do that without mastering your organic marketing.” – Nicole Spencer
“You must be creating content daily on your social media in order to attract and nurture people.” – Nicole Spencer