EP 18: 5 Thoughts Preventing You From Success in Your Online Coaching Business
Business owners heavily rely on strategy and marketing to get them to the success of their dreams and although those things are incredibly important, they’re not the only things responsible for achieving your goals. You have to work on your thoughts and self-limiting beliefs too. So, in this episode, Nicole is going to be going over five beliefs that may be preventing you from having the business you desire.
Listen in as Nicole explains why so many coaches are held back, why you must have a strong belief system and why it is okay to feel fear—as long as you do not let it rule your life. Remember, you have the ability to change the course of your business, and now is the time to do so.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why our beliefs are our biggest hurdles. (2:00)
- How to question your thoughts. (4:20)
- What a lack of a strong belief system is and how to overcome that. (6:20)
- Why you must do the hard work to get results. (11:30)
- The importance of investing in yourself. (14:12)
- The benefit of trusting yourself. (18:30)
- Why you should never make fear-based decisions. (20:58)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You can have all the strategy in the world, but if your thoughts and your belief system are not aligned to what it is that you want to create, you really can never create that thing.” – Nicole Spencer
“Just because you believe something doesn’t mean it’s actually true.” – Nicole Spencer
“Doing great things in your life or your business? None of that comes without fear.” – Nicole Spencer