EP 19: Content That Engages Vs. Content That Converts
With so much information circulating the internet around content creation for building businesses, it can be hard to determine what is actually needed to convert more clients. The truth is, daily content creation is a huge component of what makes a business really viewed as trustworthy. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to create content that sells versus content that engages and how you can use this knowledge to grow your business moving forward.
Listen in as she explains why it is important to find a happy medium between “expert” and “friend” content. You will learn why you don’t need a huge following to make a big impact, why you can’t outsource one hundred percent of your content and how to build the know, like and trust factor with your audience. Focus on content that is going to help your clients change their lives and that is where you will find the most success.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why daily content creation is important. (1:00)
- How content creation helps to differentiate you. (2:45)
- Why you don’t need to have a huge following to make a big impact. (5:00)
- How to make your content about your client – not you. (8:10)
- Why done-for-you services are not always the best option. (10:30)
- Why content that engages doesn’t sell. (12:28)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Daily content creation is a huge component of what makes a business really viewed as trustworthy.” – Nicole Spencer
“People need to know, like and trust you if they’re ever going to buy from you.” – Nicole Spencer
“When you’re creating content that converts versus content that engages, you don’t need tons of people in your audience.” – Nicole Spencer