When considering building a business, we all look at marketing, our offerings or our social presence, but what about the things we can’t see? Our guest today is a master at working the intangible areas of a business. Danielle Ruban joins the show to share her journey to business success and how she is crafting the career (and life) of her dreams.
Listen in as she describes how she rebuilt her confidence in herself even through an unexpected pandemic and the challenges she faced along the way. You will learn how you can reach your biggest career goals, how to live a life of freedom and how Danielle made $30k in one month.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What Danielle was going through at the very beginning of her career. (2:40)
- The positive outcome she experienced through the pandemic. (9:10)
- The last 6 months of her career. (11:22)
- How to create incredible results in your life. (17:00)
- The biggest challenge Danielle has faced in her business. (21:55)
- Danielle’s advice for anyone starting out in this career. (25:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“When you lead by example it gives people permission to do the same.” – Danielle Ruban
“It’s not about the money, it’s about the freedom that the money will allow you to have.” – Danielle Ruban
“It’s not just enough to want the thing and try to manifest it—you have to be willing to do the uncomfortable work.” – Danielle Ruban