EP 32: Proactive vs Reactive Business Building
The entrepreneurial journey is a constant struggle, with ups and downs. Sometimes, you may shift into survival mode without fully realizing what’s happening. These moments happen to many business owners and can prevent you from making the calculated steps required to move forward. However, if you are starting your business from a place of desperation such as this, it is a lot harder to get things running. So, in this episode, Nicole will be explaining how to build your business on a strong foundation using proactive, long-term thinking.
Listen in as Nicole shares how to avoid unnecessary mistakes throughout the business building process by asking for help before you truly need it and taking action before you feel it’s necessary. You will learn the importance of consistent marketing, what creates money within a business and why it is essential to follow a proven process rather than guessing what you need to do next.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you should never build a business out of desperation. (2:00)
- Where reactive business building comes from. (4:15)
- How to prevent desperate business building. (6:20)
- Why you must be consistent in your marketing. (8:15)
- What creates money in a business. (11:48)
- The importance of following a proven strategy rather than guessing. (13:38)
- How to show up in your business proactively. (17:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You can’t come into a business desperate for it to work immediately.” – Nicole Spencer
“You want to take action from a place of excitement and desire rather than fear and desperation because that, my friends, creates a much more powerful business.” – Nicole Spencer
“People are not attracted to—and in fact are repelled by—desperate energy.” – Nicole Spencer