As a 20+ year registered nurse, Wendy Massey knew she wanted to make a difference in people’s lives—but unfortunately, the paychecks that were coming in were not enough to sustain her long-term. After signing up for my program, she was able to shift her wellness business to a place where she was able to comfortably retire from her nursing career and follow a stronger passion. She now focuses on prevention and teaching people how to live healthier lives through nutrition. In this episode, she will be sharing her journey from start-up to successful wellness coach.
Listen in as she explains how she was able to create a thriving business whilst still working in nursing, why you should never feel the need to chase clients, and her advice for anyone considering starting their own business. Wendy has the audacity to believe that anything is possible, and she is now able to instill that in others. Don’t miss this inspiring episode!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Wendy’s background and how she got into the fitness industry. (2:20)
- What shifted in her mindset that encouraged her to join my program. (5:35)
- The final push she needed to create the business of her dreams. (10:30)
- How she made $3500 in one day. (12:00)
- Why you don’t need to chase people to make good money. (14:40)
- The biggest mindset shifts Wendy experienced. (19:55)
- The importance of recognizing your value. (24:55)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Within my first couple of weeks of my launch I hit $19,000 – I just never imagined that.” – Wendy Massey
“If you are authentic and you are showing people the real you… people will come to you.” – Wendy Massey
“Provide value to your audience.” – Wendy Massey