EP 40: 5 Steps to Creating $105k in Sales in the First 4 Months of My Coaching Business
Starting up a coaching business can be scary. You may feel as though you are jumping off the deep end, swimming into the unknown. However, with the right strategies and practices in place, it doesn’t have to feel so daunting. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how she was able to create a successful business within the first four months by focusing on her proven five steps for growth.
Listen in as she explains why reaching six figures isn’t unattainable to anyone and how you can make this happen in your own business. You will learn how to build a deeper connection with your prospective clients, how to dial in your message, and why it is essential that you put out valuable, consistent content.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why creating a six-figure business isn’t unattainable. (4:00)
- Why visibility is essential for growth. (7:15)
- How to create visibility for your business. (8:15)
- The power of putting yourself out there. (10:40)
- The importance of finding your voice. (12:10)
- How to establish a solid relationship with your clients. (15:45)
- Nicole’s biggest tip for anyone starting out. (22:20)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Visibility is absolutely essential for a successful business.” – Nicole Spencer
“By providing amazing and applicable content consistently to your people, it builds trust and establishes your expertise.” – Nicole Spencer
“Every single one of you can have a multi-six-figure business” – Nicole Spencer