When you’re in the thick of nurturing your business, it can be very easy to forget to nurture yourself. This is not a sign of weakness, and you’re not alone in feeling this way. Plenty of entrepreneurs struggle with finding that balance, especially in the beginning. You may have heightened levels of stress, you may feel fatigued, or you may gain weight. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing the importance of taking time out for yourself and ensuring that you’re putting your best foot forward for your business.
Plenty of studies have linked a healthy diet and frequent exercise to good mental health, and good mental health to increased productivity or creativity. However, finding and then doing the things that truly fulfill you will also get you to this place. Listen in as Nicole explains the importance of working on the relationship you have with yourself, as well focusing on the things that bring you joy. Prioritize yourself and choose your well-being and happiness.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole’s journey with weight loss (and gain). (1:50)
- The pressure that comes with owning your own business. (3:39)
- How to recognize if you’re doing business right. (7:25)
- Nicole’s experience with hiring a macro coach. (10:45)
- The importance of doing the things that really fulfill you. (14:40)
- The benefit of constantly working on your relationship with yourself. (16:44)
- Why you should prioritize yourself. (17:55)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“If you own your own business, basically your brain is on 24/7.” – Nicole Spencer
“When you’re doing business right, it should feel like this natural organic extension of who you are.” – Nicole Spencer
“Everything has the light and the dark side.” – Nicole Spencer