You’re taking the time to create a lot of content for your online coaching business, but you’re not getting the engagement you desire. This is a common issue for many online business owners, and there are many factors that can determine why this may be the case for you. So, in this episode, Nicole will be breaking down her guide for creating content that actually converts viewers into clients.
Listen in as Nicole shares why you should not be creating content that solely focuses on your achievements, but rather the pain points that you are able to help solve. You will learn what is considered “fluff” content, how to give your clients real value through your posts, and how to create an awesome call to action.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What expectations you should have for content engagement. (1:35)
- Why getting a lot of likes on your posts is not the most important thing. (2:45)
- What to think about when creating content. (5:05)
- The importance of never sharing “fluff” content. (6:16)
- How to become masterful with your calls to action. (9:40)
- What your content should show people. (11:55)
- Nicole’s top five tips for creating content that converts. (15:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Not every piece of content that you post gets seen by everyone.” – Nicole Spencer
“Too many coaches are caught up in vanity metrics and it isn’t necessary.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you’re building the right audience, you can expect to see your engagement build over time.” – Nicole Spencer