EP 49: 7 Fatal Mistakes of the Health & Fitness Coach Marketer
The world of marketing can be a very confusing place. It’s constantly evolving, and to ensure you’re always doing your best, it’s important that you are able to pivot when needed. And while no one knows everything about how to market their business when they first start out, there are certain things you should absolutely avoid doing from the beginning. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing seven fatal mistakes to steer clear of when marketing your health and fitness coaching business.
Listen in as she explains why you should never copy someone else’s marketing strategy, as well as how to come up with your own unique marketing plan. You will learn the importance of having a soul mate client, why you must show up as authentically as possible, and how to stand out from the crowd.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why it is okay if you don’t know everything to do with your business from the beginning. (1:50)
- Why you should never plagiarize. (4:05)
- The value in showing up in your complete authenticity. (5:45)
- How to find your niche and your soul mate client. (6:40)
- Why you can’t make everyone happy. (9:00)
- How to become more intentional with your content. (14:50)
- What reactive marketing is and how to avoid it. (16:40)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“It’s not a matter of giving up—it’s about testing and tweaking what works well for you.” – Nicole Spencer
“In order to stand out and really build a tribe of people who are your people, you need to be polarizing.” – Nicole Spencer
“We want content that converts, not just content for the sake of content.” – Nicole Spencer