What does it mean to show up authentically? There is a lot of buzz around the topic of authenticity, so today Nicole breaks down what it means to really show up authentically, why it’s important, and how you can show up as the truest version of yourself, always.
Tune in as she dives into the questions to ask yourself to determine whether you’re really showing up authentically, as well as how you can start to unravel the stories that you might be telling yourself that stop you from showing up as the truest version of yourself. We all have it within us to really make an impact in this world, but to do that, we need to stop caring about what other people think, step fully into our message, and shout our truth from the rooftop for everybody to hear—even if it makes other people uncomfortable.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What it means to be authentic. (2:20)
- The questions to ask yourself about showing up authentically. (3:15)
- The one thing you have to get over to be truly authentic. (8:40)
- Why it’s key to choose the things that will make you grow, even if those things are hard. (11:10)
- How to really stop caring about what other people think. (12:45)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“I would define authenticity as when you are showing up as the full expression of yourself.” – Nicole Spencer
“Getting to the next level of you is the only thing that matters.” – Nicole Spencer
“I believe that every single one of us has a soul’s purpose.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Authentic Conversion Content Guide
- 10 Day Online Coaching Business Bootcamp!