The tide of the ocean is a very powerful thing, and it’s certainly not something that we have any control over. The tide of life, on the other hand, is something that we can control, and in this episode, Nicole shares her thoughts for coaches on getting carried away by the tide of life—for themselves and for their clients.
Tune in as she shares what can happen when we let ourselves be carried away by the tide of life (including feeling stuck in our businesses and not seeing the results we want), as well as how to overcome the tide to create massively different results. This is a completely judgment-free conversation, but a conversation that Nicole hopes will bring some awareness to a problem that she sees far too often and that is holding so many back from their true potential.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the tide is when it comes to life. (2:00)
- The only reason you can’t take action. (7:30)
- The 5% rule and how it applies to the tide of life. (9:00)
- The difference that a mindset shift can make to the results you get. (15:55)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“There is no real tide in life.” – Nicole Spencer
“The way that we really create results is by taking ownership and radical responsibility for everything in our life.” – Nicole Spencer
“There is always a way.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Michael Shahan Therapy
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros