EP 74: Client Interview: How Tabitha Created a $34K Signature Online Coaching Program Launch in 16 Weeks While Raising 8 Kids!
Most people would agree that motherhood is a full-time job. However, raising eight young children at once is something most parents do not attempt. Running a successful online business on top of this and launching a program at the same time? Sounds incredibly hard. According to our guest today though, it is entirely doable. So, in this episode, Tabitha Goldsmith will be sharing her story of how she created a $34K signature online coaching program launch whilst raising eight kids.
Listen in as Tabitha explains the importance of continuing to push forward even if you receive a negative response at first and why having doubts at the beginning of starting your business is completely normal. You will learn the benefit of shifting your limiting beliefs and mindset to truly believing in yourself and your success. Remember, your success is in your hands, and no one else can make that happen but you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Tabitha got involved in the health and fitness industry. (2:00)
- The importance of pushing forward despite receiving “no’s.” (6:20)
- Why having doubt is completely normal. (9:30)
- The importance of taking small steps in the right direction every day. (11:55)
- How having the right mindset can make all the difference. (14:45)
- The importance of managing your mindset. (20:00)
- Why you have the choice to make your success happen. (27:20)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “There is always something to learn. We never have it all figured out.” – Tabitha Goldsmith
- “We have to do something better than what we did yesterday.” – Tabitha Goldsmith
- “When you’re intentional about it, you find time and space to do it. We waste so much time.” – Tabitha Goldsmith
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tabitha Goldsmith: Instagram | Facebook
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- The 7-Figure Business Coach Certification
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros