One of the biggest struggles people deal with in many different phases of business is consistency. More specifically, they struggle with how to create consistency. So, in this episode, Nicole will be talking about what it means to be consistent in terms of reality, as well as what you can do to create more consistency in your business if that has been a struggle for you.
Listen in as she shares the key to how she consistently brings a few hundred new people into her audience every single week, the reality of being consistent, and why it’s so important to stay consistent even when you’re busy (or don’t feel like it!). Nicole also shares what your minimum viable actions are and how you can leverage them to create—and then maintain—consistency in your business, or any other area where you need it!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The reality of consistency. (1:45)
- Why consistency is always a choice. (3:35)
- How to create consistency even when you’re busy. (4:45)
- What minimum viable actions are and how to use them. (6:45)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “We get to decide how we show up every single day.” – Nicole Spencer
- “You have 100% ownership of your life.” – Nicole Spencer
- “If you’re looking to create a particular result in your business, then I would recommend consistency—if that result is growth and making money.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- The 7-Figure Business Coach Certification
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros