I’ve been so excited to share this message. If we’re friends on Facebook you probably already know, but I just got home from nearly 60 hours over 4 days at the Tony Robbins event Unleash the Power Within. I’ve truly never experienced anything quite like it. I’ve been to and even hosted many conferences and seminars, but this was like being in a dance club for 4 days and nights straight. Seriously…I don’t know how else to describe it! I even walked on red hot coals at midnight the first night…talk about facing fears. 🙂
I’m letting it all assimilate into my brain right now, but this is something I thought a lot about and a question I want to pose to you…
Imagine your life 2, 3, or even 5 years from now. What everything in your life right now is EXACTLY the same – your work, relationships, how you spend your time, your finances, etc. If nothing changed from how it is today, how would that make you feel?
For most people, even though they’re happy on the surface level, not growing over the years leads to unhappiness or even feelings of failure. You see, one of our needs as humans on a spiritual level is GROWTH. And you’ve probably heard the phrase “If you’re not growing you’re dying.” So, how would you feel if nothing changed?
We spent some time at the event analyzing the main areas of our lives (in order of importance):
- Physical body – how do you feel in your physical body? Do you have unlimited energy? Do you like how your body feels and performs?
- Emotions and meaning – are you truly, honestly in touch with what meaning you attach to your emotions?
- Relationships – are you in relationships across every area of your life that fulfill you?
- Time – are you happy with how you spend your time, or do you feel like you don’t ever have enough?
- Work/career/mission – are you fulfilled in what you’re doing? Do you wake up energized and inspired every day to go out and do what you do?
- Finances – do you have all the abundance you need to live the life you dream of?
- Contribution – are you able to give back in a powerful way that grows you as a person and helps others?
So, what are your thoughts across each area? I’d LOVE for you to share with me! I hope this provokes some serious thought though. And if you’re stressed, overwhelmed, or even depressed by the thought of being in exactly in the same place you are today 5 years from now, what can you change today to make the future different. The future always starts with today, with now. Don’t put off change and growth!
As I put all the pieces together, I’ll be sharing a lot more, and if you commit to engaging in the thought process, I promise your life will change for the better.
I hope you’re having an incredible week!
PS: If physical body – looks, performance, and energy – is an area you need to change, I’m going to be running a 10 Day Detox from December 4-13. There’s no need to wake up on Christmas morning heavier than we were on Thanksgiving. 🙂
I’ll have all details out to you over the next few days, but the deadline to sign up is going to be Monday, November 27. If you’re even a little curious about this, just fill out the form below, and I’ll make sure you get those details! 🙂